We are Dumbaugh Insurance, your personal
Our main job here is to make your Church Insurance as simple, and worry-free as possible.
Our carefully assembled team of professionals have diverse, in-depth knowledge and experience in all areas of insurance and employee benefits.
"I like how the team at Dumbaugh is proactive, responsive and communicates well and even ahead of time. I also feel that what is promised by the Dumbaugh team is given and I appreciate that."
Church Insurance Customer since 2016
"Abby is good at returning phone calls and promptly gets the optional quotes that we need. She is friendly and easy to work with."
Church Insurance Customer since 2012
"I talked to your office manager about a problem with church insurance; she forwarded the information I needed immediately and was very pleasant during the whole process. She even followed up a few days ater to make sure everything was OK."
Church Insurance Customer since 2011
- Free Onsite Review - A professional from Mennonite Mutual & Dumbaugh Insurance will do a thorough inspection of your building and property, as well as, your operations, practices, and current policy.
- Thermal Imaging of Buildings - Our review includes utilizing a thermal imaging camera that will identify possible areas of moisture infiltration or electrical hazards.
- Background Screen Program
- Firearm/Security Assistance - Ohio law does not allow conceal carry permit holders to carry in churches. However, churches may give individuals permission to do so. We can help with additional training for church-specific security scenarios.
- Youth Protection Assistance
- Free Boiler Inspection - We reimburse the boiler inspection fees for state-mandated inspections.
- Personal Service - We are a local, family run agency and look forward to serving you!
- A+ Rated Insurance Company
Stuff Churches get sued for:
- Creating or allowing a dangerous condition causing injury
- Negligent supervision of church activies
- Negligent selection/retention/termination
- Auto accidents caused by employees or volunteers
- Ownership of the building
- Conduct of their employees or volunteers
Stuff Pastors get sued for:
- Undue Influence
- Invasion of Privacy
- Clergy Malpractice
- Contract Liability
- Failure to Report Child Abuse
- Sexual Misconduct
- Diversion of Church Funds
- You can be sued personally and the church can be sued
The reality is todays church is at a higher risk than ever for legal action. With Dumbaugh Insurance, you never have to wonder whether you have sufficient coverage or not. We take the worry out of your hands.
We've partnered with Mennonite Mutual and have a genuine interest in finding the right solutions for you and your church.
Here is what the quoting process with our agency looks like:
- Basic information is taken down and transferred to Mennonite Mutual
- A Mennonite Mutual representative will contact you to set up a day and time to meet at your church
- A Mennonite Mutual representative and a Dumbaugh Insurance representative will meet you at your church and go through the building, as well as, your current policy and procedures to make sure we provide all the coverages necessary
- 1-2 weeks later we receive a customized quote for your church and send a proposal over
- Start saving money without forfeiting coverages!