We hope this message finds you safe and well.
Dumbaugh Insurance remains committed to providing you the superior service, solutions, and advice you deserve throughout this pandemic. The safety of our customers and team members has always been a priority and we are taking steps to support and protect both throughout this challenging time.
Some employees will begin working remotely this week to limit personal interactions, take care of children at home, and because many of our clients and team members are caring for high-risk family members and we prefer to err on the side of caution during this time of uncertainty.
Over the past few years, we have made significant investments in our technology, not only to better serve you, but to prepare for storms, tornados, and, without knowing it, COVID-19.
We are ready and able to assist you with any insurance questions or coverage needs you may have. Every member of our team is available to you in the following ways;
- 1-740-397-1234 for Mount Vernon
- 1-740-694-1234 for Fredericktown
- 1-740-369-0123 for Delaware
- Text at 1-740-397-1234
- Email at email@example.com
- Endorsements may be submitted directly on our website here, https://www.dumbaughinsurance.com/policy-endorsement-request/ or over email, text, and phone
- Payments may be made either over the phone, mailed directly to insurance companies, or directly on company websites, which you may access here, https://www.dumbaughinsurance.com/carriers/ or placed in our office mail slots.
With multiple public health agencies asking us to practice social distancing we ask that you do the same. There has never been a better time to consider alternative payment methods such as automatic payments from either a bank account or a credit card, and we are here to help.
Since this pandemic is affecting all of us, we ask for your patience should process and response times be slower than usual as we all deal with disruptions in our lives.
Wishing good health to you and those around you,
John Dumbaugh, Managing Partner